Monday 5 October 2009

Bonfire Night Challenge..

I haven't been playing much poker recently with work and music, but decided yesterday to get back in the online world.. I have deposited in a few accounts, but have decided my main account will be Full Tilt Poker.. I love their software, and it works great with Poker Office.. For those who have read this blog, you will know I have had little success on FTP in the past, so this is even more of a challenge for me... Here is how it will go..

I have deposited $200 into my FTP account, and over the next month (ending on 5th November, bonfire Night) I will play $5 SNGs exclusively and will keep track of my BR over the month. I will provide some updates on a reg. basis and will post graphs and some PokerOffice stats at the end of the month.. Also will chuck some HandHistories up.. If you are online I am playing under the name "UEA PokerStar" check it out, and shout at me if I am playing anything other than $5 SNGs.. :D


In other news... UEA Poker's first tournament of the year was a huge success with over 80 people, Tidey, John and Stephen chopping it up 75-80-80 at the end.. Next week is going to be in Constable terrace, so that should be interesting.. We have around 150 fully paid up members now which is sick, and should make for a great year of tournaments!

2 comments:

  1. Getting back to the grind, remember not to steam off and take shots at higher buyins lol!
    Anyways what sngs will you playing? HU, 6max, 9mans, 18/45/90mans? Turbo or non turbo structue.

    i nearly have 2000 sngs played at full tilt majority of $5 and $10 level and hav 10%roi.
    would look forward to hands beiong posted to discuss.

    gl at tables.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will be playing primarily 6/ 9 handed SNGs.. I tilt too much at HU i think.. :D

    Will focus on no turbos, as whilst I have had some success in the past in turbos, I was playing at micros and people were just unaware of how to adjust to the structure at those levels..

    I have been playing $5/ 10 on other sites for a while, and just dip into the micros on occasion, if I am just bored I may play one, but not for serious grind.... Wanna see the results of a more focused game..

    I will post some hands soon (there are 3 on here today, but I will get some more juicy ones on here next time I play.. )

    ReplyDelete