Thursday 8 October 2009

Day 3/4

Day 3 - Had a bad run today, in 9 games, ended up -$18 (1x2nd, 2x 3rd) not too concerned though, always going to get variance, its the long game that matters!

Day 4 (today) - Right.. so actually have swine flu apparently.. lovely :D

Got up about 6, played 2 games (at same time) came 3rd in one, 4th in the other, and all though I therefore ended up -$2, I was much happier with the way I played, I think yesterday I had got a bit over cautious in my game, and a bit too tight.. After those two games I basically slept all day, and woke up about 5! Not playing any more today, as dont feel to great..

Will post some hands soon..

1 comment:

  1. sorry to hear about swine flu!
    looks like challenge has got underway.
    when reviewing your sessions i find it helpful to go over hands that i won and lost big pots to see if i approached them correctly. also 9mans you encounter some nasty bubble situations. reviewing hands that you have bubbled on will be a good place to start.

    ReplyDelete