Sunday 22 February 2009

BR Report

It's about 3 weeks since I started to look at concentrating on steady BR growth, and concentrating on my stronger rooms (those full of donks obv.)

After playing around on some sites I found of the major sites for micro stakes the weakest competition is on PKR and Party Poker..

I have mainly been playing the following over the period:
2c/4c and 5c/10c NLH
5c/10c PLH

Turbo HU NLH buyin $1,2,3,6
Turbo SNG $1, $2
SNG $3

Below is my Bankroll for the period on the 2 main sites I have been concentrating on.. Party is in blue, and PKR is the red line.

Party is constant to begin with, as I didnt actually start it till about 10 days ago, total gain across 2 is $42.33

Which whilst not huge is not bad for the stakes and frequency I have been playing.. It is definately performing better than my savings account.. :D LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment