Friday 6 February 2009

New Thinking

Hi,

Nothing that spectacular has been happening with my game as of late, my BR took a hit this week due to a few losses on Full Tilt Poker, I have looked back at the hands, and looked at my stats etc. and tbh. I'm not really dissatisfied with how I played (my private rebuy excluded ftl. obv.) but my cash game was fairly solid, and got a couple of bad runs. Trouble is I was playing 10-25 cash on FTP, which is out of my safe BR range taking into account swings. I spent some time grinding it out on some SNGs, and made most of the loss back, and with early profits, since start of 2009 my current total BR is looking to be up by a small margin of about $20, however taking into account some of the bonuses (Poker Office license $75 which I got free through my Poker Stars grind) I am actually pretty satisfied.

That said, I have decided that for the time being I am keeping away from cash tables except for the occasional 5-10c one, which will be no more than 1 table min. buy-in per day. SNGs are going to be my grind, and once again my best results are on PKR. My BR has grown steadily on that and is the main reason that I have sustained the FTP losses.

My plan for the next month....

PKR
10 6 handed SNGs per week ($1/2/3/5)
10 HU SNGs per week ($2/5)

Poker Stars
Some tourneys and freerolls

Full Tilt Poker
2/3 table min 5c/10c PLH Cash (pot limit is the one thing working for me on there, where as NLH is the only thing I can consistently beat)


That way I hope to grind out maybe $50-100 per month on SNGs, with fairly low risk... atm. I can afford the time more than the swings so to me, and considering my total cross-platform BR I think that this is probably the best way forward..

Will post some HHs later..

Tonight:
PKR - win $1+10c SNG ($3.10 profit), second $1+10c SNG (.70 profit), No losses.
FulTilt - Cash PLH 5c-10c, +$8.32

Total for night $12.12, if my mental arithmetic serves me well.. :D

Anyways.. I'm off..

GL. GN.

No comments:

Post a Comment