Tuesday 17 February 2009

Owe

Hola.

PKR is deathly slow, and no multi-tabling, but.. plenty of fish out there. I would never use as main site, but it is good for a change.. I don't know what sorta RBs are out there for PKR, but I think I can offer a bit, or a nice signup bonus.. let me know if you are interested, I doubt I could offer anything like what you're getting on WhiteBet, but dunno.. If you let me know what you are getting on WBet, I could speak to the affiliates manager at PKR, see if she could offer me a special deal for you..

Let me know..

Party is also good, and works with PokerOffice etc. which is another downside of PKR, but am not a huge fan of the Party lobby software, it is not allways very clear on payouts, and rake etc.. But the in game is fairly good, quite quick. .Turbo SNGs are quite nice on there..

GL. amigo..

Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment