Friday 13 February 2009

Congrats to the UEA Bet365 Team

Hi,

Just read the bottom of Adam's email, and noticed the info about the BET365 tournament....

Well played to all of you, and good luck in the final, hopefully we will get the venue information etc. soon! Maybe you guys will have a few rail-ers..

Also congrats. to Mike Brown who scooped up a $700 tournament prize on Party Poker this week!

and on to my stuff...

Been playing on Party Poker a bit lately due to the recent change in sponsor, and have been running good, following a momentary lapse in the quality of my play. Have also been continuing on PKR. This morning have been cash tabling on Party and SNGs and HU on PKR.. in total am up just under $20 for the day,which I'm content with.

Through being short on sleep I can't make it tonight to UEA, but will be next week I'm sure....

GL to all and have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment