Tuesday 10 February 2009

Update

Since my last last post I have had less time than anticipated to play poker, the time has been there, but I like to be in the right frame of mind aswell. Anyways.. I havehad a few sessions, and the last 3 have been:

+$11.42 +$8.25 +$7.20

Which is good enough to boost the bankroll..


I have been grinding the micro stakes TURBO SNGs on PKR ($1 6max - $4.20 top prize) and have one every one in past 5 which is a good run even for those aquariums (I almost got second in one but hit lucky Queen on river, after deciding that it was a close call, and through bad play, I ended the session for the night. :D

Didnt cash in a $1 10max one tho.. AQ < Q5 AIPF.. standard. LOL..

I have also played in a bit of micro stake CapNLH on Full Tilt, which was + Val. was actually only on it to demonstrate PokerOffice to a mate, and ended up almost doubling the table min. ($3 - took $2.80 profit.. :D) in 3rd hand!

Also tonight, played some on PokerStars, to try and grind a profit accross the 3 main sites I frequent.. ended up busting in a $5 double or nothing 10handed SNG, and winning a $10 HU NLH... ( It is out of my normal range, but had played this guy in past, and had fair amount of history recorded for him in Poker Office, so seemed good val.. and it paid! :D

PKR is still my main stay on the profit front, and the $1 6-handed Turbo SNGs seem to be as close to a dead cert as exists in Poker. It is such small stakes, that is sometimes hard to get motivation to play, but as long as there are fish on there I will grind it! :D

I am netting approx $3 per game which is steady but useful, and I think that I will stick with the current plan for the next few months!

GL. GN. Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment