Sunday 10 May 2009

Dips left right and centre!

Evening,

Yesterday was such a SICK day. So much Valllll! Yesterday i was running good in all aspects of life!

Firstly, April had asked me to the theatre royal to go watch some hip-hop dance group from Barcelona...I got rich to get the tickets for me because he lives next door. The show was on at 5 so i went round his at 4 to go collect the tickets. The lazy B*****d was still sleeping. I was outside ringing his flat bell for half an hour, to realise i was ringing his next door neighbours bell. ooops! Theatre was awesome....then we went for dinner at la tasca! That went down a treat, got the works in, got it down our beaks and then we spoofed for the bill. So much val in bant with females.

After i lost spoof we went for a few drinks...that then led to meeting up with Tidey, Wakes and Chaz. To put brief: Tidey = Steaming(out of his brains) Wakes = Scars for life and Chaz = Sensible one. I got around 20 texts after April had dropped me home. Tidey txt me a number of times saying biology biology, economics economics, April April tremendous Val and one of his text just said plants!!!!! Then Tidey text me saying kisses from russia, Wakes said kisses from poland and chaz said kisses from latvia. Messy Household!

Later on after April had dropped me off, i decided to have a session online. I entered a few mtt's, $22 heads up shootout $2k gtd, $10 rebuy $70k gtd and $10 $10k gtd freezeout. I went out in the first round on the heads up after coming 7th the night before for $170. The $10 rebuy i started double stacked and didnt dip but i added on at the break so i was in for $30. I finshed 57th for $112 in that, out of around 1900 runners. Blinds were 4k/8k and i had 89k. I get pocket 9's in the cutoff so i obviously ship. BB insta calls with queens, no val. Winner in that tourney got $11k. $10 freezeout i finshed 26th out of 1500 runners. Blinds were 4k/8k and i had 99k. Its folded to me and i have AQos so i shipped and the button insta reshipped with AKos. We dont get lucky for 230k pots. Cashed for $47 in the end. Winner for $2.5k.

Ended up getting to bed at 10am and i got up at 1pm because man city were playing man united! No value in that. We played bad. We played with no heart and played as if Hughes wanted united to win!

Will post about the action i am doing 2nite in a sec! Some juicy FTOP's events!

Jeal x Peace x

1 comment: