Thursday 7 May 2009

See You Later!

After the break i was on 12.5k then i won a few pots and got up to 16k. Then i lost a few pots and went down to 12k. I then lost a 16k pot when someone had raised on the button to 2.2k and i was in the BB for 400 and there were muitiple limpers. I dont want to explain it. He ended up flopinh 2nd set on the flop but it was bad play by me. I should of reraised pre....or folded. No val in playing big pots out of position...which i explained earlier and then got laggy out of position for the first time and got my Charlies fixed! No Val in treating yourself to laggy plays.

Back to the grind for me. My graph will have looked abit strange over the last 50/100 games because i have been trying a few things out. For example, pokerstars have a promotion called battle of the planets. If you play sitngo's, then you should look on there website. Its sick.

Once i have played 1000 games in 30 days i will be playing 4 at one time $25 buyin and grinding that way. Rather than experimenting with 6-12 tables at once and seeing down swings in my graph lol. I have currently played 742 after after 16 days :-) Ship me the $$$$$$$$$$$ Mr Owesph and Joesph

Peace out Brothers x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment