Monday 11 May 2009

Last night's MTT's

Morning,

After crashing out of the FTOP's heads up shootout, i decided to play some MTT's. I played some the night before and only earnt $110 but i felt my play in both tournamets was really good.
Last night tourney's;

1) $20 + $2 heads up shootout. $2k gtd (64 paid)
There were 307 runners so 51 players got a walk (including myself) in the first round. That meant i only had to win 2 matchs to be in the money. I won 3 matches and ended up finshing 26th for $49. +$27

2)$25 + $2.5 NL holdem freezeout. $40k gtd (270 paid)
There were 1782 runners in this tourament and i just happened to have the only pro in the tourament directly to my left. VAL!
I was playing all four tourneys at one time so i was generally playing tight. In this tourament i got a few hands early doors.
Starting stack was 3k. Blinds were 15/30
utg limped, utf +2 makes it 150. Im in the cutoff with aces. I make an abnormal raise to 700 trying to rep AK and the original raiser goes all in, which was handy. Turn out he had kings. Kings are no good mate.
Ended up finshing 182nd for $46 = +$18.5

3)$10 + $1 Nl holdem freezeout. $10k gtd. (216 paid)
There were 1458 runners. I played this tourney last night and came 26th for $46. i was hoping for a double cash but a final table this time.
Ended up cashing but only in 50th place for $24. This tourament is a good tourament but there is only value in the final table. Winning getting $2.5k
= +$13

4)$10 Rebuy $70k gtd. (270 paid)
There wee 1791 runners in this touramnet last night. I cashed in this one last night. Came 56th i think for $110. I started double stacked and at the break i had 15k and was sitting around 30th. I had my add on so i was in for $31. My table was very loose and ppl were definately enjoying themselves. I didnt end up cashing this time. Finshed 655th.
I raised in late positon and the BB called me. I have Ac Jc
Flop Qc 6c Jd
I have middle pair and the nut flush draw. At this stage i didnt have loads of chips but i definately wanted a double up. So when i saw that flop i was away. Anyway BB checked check raised me on the flop. So i reshipped for a fair amount more. He tanked and called with AQos
Turn 4d
River Ad
-$31.

So after playing for tables of touraments and cashing in three of them. I made $30 for around 5 hours work. min val. But a win is a win. Was abit of a shame that i cashed in three and didnt got deep in any of them but that is what touraments are like. BUT THAT'S POKER FOLKS!!!! Needed to run like panda to go deep! That guy is amazing! Never seen such a rack in one MTT in my life!!!

Ive got my standard home game tonight so i probably wont be playing much online.

Good luck if you are playing!
Jeal x

No comments:

Post a Comment