Thursday 14 May 2009

Massive Downswing!

Morning,

I feel like i have been bent over and received anal penetration by a black man for the last 10 Hours. Ouch! This session was definitely not one to remember! I felt and believe i played very good poker throughout the night but i just couldn't win a flip or a 60/40 all night. I was losing a lot of 70/30’s when we were three handed which doesn't help and even when i managed to get heads up, top set was never any good. Standard runner runner flush coming straight in. I saved one hand which pretty much summed up my session. It want allow me to upload it.

I had7c8c 3 handed, i made up from the SB, BB checked.

Flop came 6c 5c 2s

I bet 300 into 400 and he went all in for 1200. I obviously call 900 more with a straight flush draw. This leave me 110 chips behind and the other guy in the sitngo is pissing it. Turns out a 7 or an 8 is good too. The other guy and put me all in with 3h2h. Just bottom pair and a gut, when i have lead the flop for 1/4 of my stack in a un raised pot.

Turn Ah

River Qs

See ya! 70% favourite, Brick Brick. difference of $90 potentially. I haven't managed to see my sharkscope because i have ran out of searches but i know its a downswing or 24 buyin’s ($600) over about 100 sitngo’s. Min Val.

Anyways, That's Poker Folks. I enjoy what i do and these nights are standard. They are going to come around once in a while when you run bad like me :-) But i look forward to a heater. Hopefully its tomorrow. If not i will keep plugging away and grinding me some muns!

Adios Amigos! x

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you played it bad to be fair son. I mean, calling allin on a draw? Very fishy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it will change, ull run like jesus soon enuff!

    ReplyDelete