Sunday 10 May 2009

Event 9 Round 1 and 2

Round 1

You start with 3k stacks at 10/20 and blinds go up every 6minutes.

Blinds are now 25/50

Im on the button with Deuces...i make it 150 he calls. Flop comes 8 10 10, he checks, i bet 150 and he raises me to 400. So far in this heads up i have been very aggressive on the button and firing alot of continuation bets. So i think his range of raising me is wider. Hands like 9J, JQ, 9Q 97 etc come into the equation. I flat call and the Turn is a 3. He bets 520 into me and i flat call. The river was a 5 and he checks to me. I check behind because i dont think i am getting called by a worse hand. I think he has most probably got QJ but he isnt going to call me with that so i check behind. He shows 9Q.

Im now on 4k and he has 2k. I continue being aggressive and grind myself up to 4.8k. I then get AKos on the button and make it 150....he ships for 1.2k so i insta call and he has A10 and i held.

Round 2

Blinds are 10/20

I have raised the first 6 hands because i have had Q's, 8's and a few other hands. So this guy was planning on sitting there tight and rubbing his hands thinking he was playing some fish. Im on 3.2k and my connection goes. By the time i get back connected i have 2.4k. NO VAL!!!! I continue in being agressive. Making the odd reraise pre.

Blinds 20/40

I get queens in the BB, he makes it 120 so i make it 360 and he insta ships. I have 2k behind so i obviously call and he shows A4os!!!!! Flop came 36ACE!!!! FFS! I stand up and try giving the computer a backhander. Turn QUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNN! IS THAT MINEEEE!!!!!!!!!! is that my 4.9k. :-)

blinds 25/50

He makes it 150 on the button and i call with 10d8d! OBVIOUSLY! flop came 9c8c4s i check and he ships for 1k....thought about if for about 5 secs and decided he must have AK so i call. He had QJos. I shouted at my computer! DEUCE DEUCE! Turn 2 River 2! Is that my 3rd round! Win this and im gtd $102

:-) x

No comments:

Post a Comment