Thursday 7 May 2009

Revision, breaking even and the infamous gatsby award

Well, writing this is much more interesting than the mandarin characters I have to learn upstairs so figured I'd have a ramble. Ni meiguanxi! (near enough you cant worry about it in mandarin)

Poker wise I haven't played too much, since I have no time when I do its usually 4 tabling $6 sngs. As Joe and Jeal have seen, i run bad (standard) and so am breaking even. Fingers crossed it will turn in time for finishing exams...grind!

Secondly, UEA Poker won live poker performance of the month in the Gatsby awards! UKGatsby is a prolific member of the UK Poker community so is pretty cool to get some recog.

Of course, am still keeping up my no alcohol / lots of exercise prop bet. I prob should have weighed myself before we started, would have been more interesting for you. All I can say is that the gf has noticed a flatter tummy (a good thing) so cheers to joe for both your money and a few more brownie points. Holla.

I still run incredibly life good, what with the gf/academic/friend combination I have going...so breaking even doesn't really matter :)

Yesterday i spent the day revising with dave. He got a bit stuck on EU trade stuff (tariffs etc) so i explained it all to him in poker. Voluntary Export Restraints = folding the SB in a tournament early in order to get respect later on. ha!

Anyhoo, am off to revise some more.

Zaijian (bye)

-Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment