Tuesday 27 January 2009

FTP Cash Tables

.5 .10 Cash Tables...

Full Tilt FTL.. LOL.. End of night -$5.30 gg. lol

I just got my free license for PokerOffice stats software, which works really well with Full Tilt, so thought I would sit at a couple of cash tables, first table. -$5 AIPF AKsuit < A10 o/suit

Sat at a deep stack one with table maximum ($20), after about 50 minutes I am down to about $14 after some ups and downs.. and my screen is graced with AA..

Despite best efforts.. http://www.pokerhand.org/?3776197

Only manage to grab about 0.50..


Then get KQs http://www.pokerhand.org/?3776195

Nothing to special about my play.. he obv. didnt have A, his play previously had allways bet out on flops that he hit, and had been slow playing basically all pocket pairs...

So that got me back to about my sit down amount, so finished up for the night just before the next round of blinds.

Full Tilt game is way off, I think maybe I have hit a mental block, and am thinking that I will loose and it comes true. PKR and PokerStars are going fine PKR over the past 4 days. ~ +$25 Poker Stars ~ +$10 and haven't been playing on them that much, basically Stars was just HU games and double or nothing SNGs to get some FPPs for my free copy of Poker Office...

So far 2009 is about even, with everything subsidising Full Tilt Poker.. I think I gonna leave the cash tables alone for a few weeks on there, just play in tourneys and free-rolls..

Rebuild my BR up nicely on PKR, and once I have a nice return, I will find a clear day and have a propper FTP session, SNGs and Cash, plenty of hands, plenty of positive mental attitude.. LOLaments.. :D

More soooon. GL guys!X

No comments:

Post a Comment