Monday 12 January 2009

Hi, I will start by introducing myself.. Names Mark, most people reading this will know me, as well as poker I also do alot of IT and webdesign stuff. :) Mostly play .10/.25 or .05/.10 NL Holdem ring games, or atm. can be found on the PKR.com super turbo SNGs (cos they are deffo good val.!)

Then.. before I get on to hand discussion.. Let's wish adam gl. in getting the scholarships. :D

Now... on to poker..

Hand of the day (its a low stakes 5c/10c NLH cash game, I am sitting on table min. have been watching "Tonzn" donk off a load of chips on a called bluff, and then steal 4/6 prev. hands p/flop.. so... heres the position..

I'm on BB, and tonzn is in seat [BB+3].. Makes a raise to 5.5 x BB, and I (very uncharecteristically) find myself in the BB with QQ, I guess at best he prob has K10 or maybe Arag, alltho, with his recent play, I expect there to be nothing there at all playable..
I RR to $1 guy to my left in between flat calls (~65% of his stack so I guess he isnt that weak, but unlikely he is beating QQ maybe middle of the road pair). Tonzn then ships it for $4.15total.. theres allready $3.80 in the middle, so I instacall all in.. standard.. turns over KK.. guy sitting in [BB+2] has 77. obv. QQ doesnt improve, [J-A-4][4][2] And thats $4 down.. n.mind on we go.. :D

See Hand: http://www.pokerhand.org/?3703927P

PKR - My new home - Even though I hated it a couple of weeks before!

Have found some really good val. games on PKR for those who want to play low stakes, and stand a good return... Sign up on PKR (use links on www.ueapoker.co.uk/forum.html) as I am now an affiliate... :D

Go to SNGs and then select speed.. join either a 6 handed or 10 handed table, and wait for it to fill.. Play.. I am currently winning 50% 2nd. 10% 3rd. 20% no cash 20% on the 10 handed.. and similar on 6 (alltho no 3rd place obv. ) payout is 70-30% for 6h. and 50-30-20% on 10h..

It is the biggest aquarium known, and it is a good break from the grind.. :D

Well thats me done for now.. hope to see some of you at soc. mart! gl. 2 all.

1 comment:

  1. Just went on my wins losses sheet for these PKR games.. EV is great.. on 10 handed.. 320% on 6 handed... 480%..

    I like those odds! hopefully it will stay steady.. :)

    (The SNGs are basically super turbo so blinds raise evry 4 mins)

    ReplyDelete