Thursday 15 January 2009

Quick session of NL50 / a titled nl10 hu..

So after writing the poker soc newsletter I had whitebet open as wanted to post a few hh's on the forum. Anyhoo, i see a noted player playing nl50 who sure enough is donking off, and they leave the table 1 hand after i sit! Anyhoo, figured id play with the regs and see what was what, ended up 1 buyin. Some hands (on pokerhand to shorten the post!):

http://www.pokerhand.org/?3719345

I think this was standard, was check raising the turn as I'm pretty sure he has a mid pair or AK, I don't think AQ calls pre or bets this board. Thin value bet on the river, for some reason hh doesn't show what he mucked so we'll never know.

http://www.pokerhand.org/?3719352

This hand was WEIRD. I was pretty sure I was good when I raised the turn as another guy caught him three barrelling ootb earlier. I know timing tells online are laughed at by some but this guy was giving it a think when he was betting with a hand and smashing buttons when bluffing, so although they only form a small part of a read they were definately in use here. Of course the river is lucky for me as I have two pair, but I was shipping any card < Q and any club as I think my line here is definately an already made two pair or flush draw. Would appreciate feedback tho as when he flatted the turn i thought maybe it was a bit of a spew.

http://www.pokerhand.org/?3719383

I kept 3-betting this guy and get him in a cooler situation...yet can't cooler him. Fml split pots.

HU:

Played some NL10 hu on ipoker aswell vs some complete donkament, ended even after losing a $30 pot aipf QQ vs AJo. GG.

This was the pot that got me back to even, is a sick line but I was sure it would work given previous hand textures....
(Ok, ipoker hh comes in a graphic format so i cant c+p into phand, so will do it from the graphics:)

papoucho raises to .30. iShip raises to .90. papoucho calls
board: Js 8d 3h. iShip bets .90, papoucho raises to 2.50, iShip calls.
turn: Kh. iShip checks, papoucho bets $4, iShip raises to $12.30 all in, papoucho folds.

I had Q9o for 4-out air, but thought it was a pretty standard spot to rep and he finds it pretty hard to call with middle pair given i'd only check raised in the match with the best hand (when it went to sd!)

So that was my session.

I was playing on ipoker network as I came 5th last night in the bet365 uni freeroll for £75, ship!

Current roll ~ $500.

-Adam




No comments:

Post a Comment