Sunday 25 January 2009

Happy days taking down big comp!

Just playing my regular games of 100 hu and my mate rings me screaming : " ARE YOU HOME!???" i replied yaaaaah, jorgen smorgen horgen bjorn, obv swedish.....noooot, anyhow, he says log in and finnish the comp for me my internet died, "yeah sure ill take it down for ya" And ooooh so i did ;)

Took down a comp not mentioning the name but took down a juicy +40k$ for him, but im awaiting a very nice juicy bonus 2moro :)

Had sick bad luck and was gutted thinking i wud lose it for him in 7th place ot sumthing but noooo, after losing AJs to 33 AI pre to a short stack (was chipleader) and then won some small resteals bluffs good play ftw etc i lost another coinflip with KJhearts to 77 on Q103 TWO hearts on board all in, and then i lost with A9 to QQ vs shortstack and then i got raped for basically the toruney win when 6 left with QQ AI pre vs his 66 we were bigstacks, and he called me after he 3 betted me, LOL he hit 4 card flush u knoooooow, then had 22k left with blinds 6k-12k and find AA and triple, and then stole with A6 and K9, then called another equally stacks all in with A9 and i was back vs his Q10spades, :) NICE!!! he cudnt belive his eyes, i then took it down by gd play, won 99 vs 22 and then won another nice one and was chipleader AGAIN!

when 3 left the other bigstack calls my squeeze with A6 i had AJ and he gets a chop on river so sick QQJ flop K turn K river LOOOOOOOOOOL and i was soooo sure i wud win still and then i owned their pants off and when it was HU i owned the dude soooo much :)

SO pleased with the way i played it, we get it in pre with my AK hearts (beautiful) vs his AQ clubs, was crying to see the QJ2 flopp HOWEVER the 10 on the turn made me smile :D!!!!

BOOOOOOM !!!!!

Awaiting my bonus 2mo :)
NP GG WP me LOLAMENS ON DONK MCKARLSSON!

No comments:

Post a Comment