Tuesday 21 April 2009

Day 1

Morning fella's,

Day 1 hasnt got off to the greatest start. Ended up having a home game after going out for a meal with some poker friends last night. We were playing until half 3 and i ended up doing my bollocks in a 10p/20p game. Thought it was going to be a deepstacked game and i was really looking foward to it. But somehow there was someone making it £11 pre when there was £1 in the pot. I saw alot og interesting stuff last night.....i think i got the worst seat in the house. On my right i had dave the dip and tyler...laggy players and always not believers and to my left i had panda(station when out of pos) and rich...who just called me down :-) as it went, i ended up hitting a pair about 3 times all night....so that was fun.

Anywayz i shall post later on with how i got on today. My plan is to over do it in the first week and try and do 40/50 a day so i dont end up having a 48 hours session at the end of the month :-)

gl at the table

jeal x

1 comment: