Monday 27 April 2009

Panda on SteamyBenefits!!!!!!!!

After fella's,

There is sooooo much Vallll in a Steamy Panda, he hasnt tried playing 50 sng's everyday for 5 days straight. If you do that and play 4-8 at a time, you are losing 70/30 and 80/20 on the reg. He was playing 4 at a time and was steaming to the max. It was so much fun. I was crying in laughter.

Last night was pretty brutal and i took a hit of around 4 buy in's ($100), which isnt much when you have a bad session but i was getting it in so good all the time. I see adam has mentioned when i had 8's full and other guy hit runner runner seven's on me. That was pretty sick.

Today i have been trying out 8 sng's at a time, four spread across the screen one behind eachother. Today has gone well....the first 8 i played i was running like last night. Had flush over flush in two of them, when blinds were 50/100 so i was never ever going to get away from that. Then i was left with two. I was in for $200 and its $90 to the winner. I ended up winnning both so i only lost $20 (Handy). Next eight i played i won 4 of the 8 and won $160, then i played 8 more and i won 3 and came 2nd in one of them so i won $120. Ive only played 24 today because me and Steambear were up until 7. But im up $260 for the day :-)

Update on the prob bet...just for owe and Joe :-) its a week since we made the bet tomorrow and ive played 310 6 max sitngo's. Got 690 to play in 3 weeks. :-) easy money. After this i plan on making another prop bet if anyone is interested. I am going to try and play 1500 or 2000 in one month if anyone fancies taking me on. We can discuss terms obviously. I am defo doing 1k :-)

I am now hosting a home game tonight. 10p/20p holdem.....if you are ever interested in coming just let me know on here, facebook or txt me. Its open invite. Its me, tidey, tyler, rich, lewi, jason and dave the dip tonight. Will let you know later how that goes.

Good luck tonight. Jeal x

1 comment:

  1. Ofc u can make it its easy, as i said when Jeal suggested he would play 400 games in one month. the question wasnt if it was hard, it was more that i didnt think u actually would play since uve been pro with plenty of time and still play 3h of online poker a week. I have played 1200 games ina month heads up, and i play 2 games MAX at the same time, thats a grind...

    ReplyDelete