Tuesday 21 April 2009

End of Day 1

Evening amigos,

Its been a long and rough day. I didnt get off to the best of starts and never really recovered. Within my first 20 sitngo's i had bubbled by walking into aces 4 times and kings once, when i had 10's, JJ, AK, AQ and 9's 3 handed. The 9's, AK, AQ were all in preflop and with the 10's and Jack's, it was blind on blind and i flopped an over pair to the board twice. BB obviously slow played his aces and the turn came a brick and i was, see you later!.

I wasnt running very well at all, losing alot of 70/30's but when you play that amount of poker in one day you do see it all. Lost every 80/20 i had with aces. I had aces 3 times all pre against 10's twice and jacks once and didnt win one. I did however flat call a raise with jacks twice and it came jack high and both times, they managed to have queens and gave me there muns! Which was handy.

Overall i played 77 sitngo's today which is a big step towards the prop bet, but unfortunately i am down $210, but i am pretty sure i can come back strong tomorrow and hopefully run alittle abit better. I will also try and tune a few leaks in my game whilist i am playing and learning everyday then hopefully i shall be having SHIPMENTS tomorrow :-)

I did notice a comment on my previous post by Panda...Saying he would like to have £10 to £25 like joe, that i wouldnt do it. However, i had played 30 by 3pm and Panda has now deleted that comment, he doesnt know ive read it lol. All these non believers!!!! Soooooo Standard!!!!!

Anywayz, its time for me to hit the sack. Big day tomorrow.

Jeal x

1 comment:

  1. 77! looks like i'm having a dip here.
    LMAO at panda being on the fence! x

    ReplyDelete