Monday 20 April 2009

Serious Grind

Morning fella's,

Im going to be doing some serious grinding for the next 2 months and i plan on 4 tabling $23 + 2, 6 max sit n go's on pokerstars. My target is to get up in the morning around 8/9 and then playign two sets of 4 tables (2hours work). Then go to the gym most days and then have lunch. Come back and put in 3 shifts of 4 tables (3 hours). Have tea then enjoy myself in the evening! I shall definately keep you posted with that section. My username is moonwatch79 so treat youself if your bored at home.

As you all know i am not really the grinding type, hence the ups and downs and the shot taking etc....ive played in alot of games, where i have been sitting on faces and ive also played in alot of games where i have been shat on but we live and we learn. And we finally decide after 3 years of playing then grinding is FTW! Its also taken me 3 years to not STEAM like most ppl do. No val in tilting online = -ROI.

I will be posting most evening after i have finshed my shifts, just to keep myself in check and you guys can see how fun my life is :-) Btw on sharkscope i am currently on $750 before today. So we are starting from there. Anywayz i better start Day 1.

Good luck at the tables. Shall post later tonight with an update of today.

Jeal x x x

2 comments: