Monday 20 April 2009

Prop Bet

Me and my friend Owesph were just chatting on Facebook. He was trying to abuse me by saying i have no chance of grinding. I was planning on playing about 600 but now owe says there is no chance i can play 1000 in one month. It will mean me playing everyday around 6/7 hours but ive taken a bet. He has given me 5/2 and im having £50 on. I will keep the market open for any others that fancy a bet. The more money i stake the more determine i will be to have no life. Just txt me or leave a post or abuse me on facebook. Take you pick! 5/2 is the price. You can have as much as you want on....just let me know. Ive got £50 to win £125, so u can have a liability of £25 to win £10 or something. Bet starts tomorrow (21st of April) and ends 21st of May.

Jeal x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment